It’s time to lift the veil! Feng shui is more than most people may imagine. It’s a matter of life and death.
I woke up earlier than usual this morning. I feel like it’s time to take this clutter clearing business to the next level. I feel like some people may not want to hear this, or even deal with this level.
We are such creatures of habit and have been schooled by the T.V. for the past 65 years or so.
I remember our first T.V. It had a rounded greenish screen enclosed in a wooden case on legs. It was black and white.
Every Sunday, Dad would pick up a dozen donuts and we would head over to our cousins house, the kids riding in the back of the pick-up, to watch the Walt Disney Hour.
Until 7:30pm, when the show started, all of us cousins, 3 boys, 2 girls, and some of the neighbor kids, would play “Ditch”, where we formed teams and played “Hide and Seek” all up and down the street.
When the television marketers began to see what a valuable tool mass media could be in relationship to selling to a larger audience, and how the use of ads and commercials could influence Society’s buying decisions, a new monster was born.
All of that being said, even though I could go on and on, I really want to focus on the beliefs that have been hypnotically induced by advertisements and the media.
The beliefs in products that are advertised to make our lives better, that are in the long run, making our society sicker by bringing chemicals into our homes that cause all sorts of illness, foods that create tension, apathy, brain fog, and rob our bodies of energy while silently killing us, and causing diseases that are passed on to our future generations.
As people become more aware and stop using products and foods that are laden with chemicals that are robbing us of our ability to use our intuition by desensitizing our minds, our bodies , to our very own senses, our planet will begin to heal. Our quality of life will return.
It’s time to return to our Grandmother’s and Grandfather’s ways. The ways of living simply.
We’ve become frazzled consumers by trying to live up to some ideal, super human, type A lifestyle, where every thing is germ-free, over-saturated with chemicals, and full of uppers and downers just to cope with every day life.
I say, that’s what the “veil” is all about. It’s keeping us distracted from who we truly are.
I’ve seen a lot of people in the last few years whose life has been turned upside down.
Whether it’s the loss of a job, the loss of a loved one, a sudden change in a way of life through catastrophe, or health issues, the Universe is issuing a wake-up call.
And now is the time that we take the universe seriously.
It’s time we listen to the call that comes from the bees that are dying, to the whales and the dolphins who continue their mass beachings due to sonic testing and plastic pollution in our oceans.
This is a cottage necessity for our future generations.
My Dear Cottage Mavens,
Here are some things that you can do today, this week, to bring more peace and stability into your homes and to help heal our planet.
- Go through your pantry and remove all processed foods or anything with chemicals that you cannot pronounce.
- Avoid shopping down the processed food isles in the grocery stores.
- Discard all toxic cleaning products, hazardous products,” perfumed ” products like heavily perfumed laundry soaps, fabric softeners, anti-bacterial soaps, hand sanitizers, etc.
- Think about the products you use every day and the long term investment in you and your family’s health.
- Do your deodorants contain aluminum? Does your toothepaste contain Flouride? Is your diet full of sugar? ( these will dull your I.Q. and lead to Alzheimers and cancers).
- Aspartame which caused early death and tumors in rats is now in most candies, diet drinks, and anything artificially sweetened.
- High fructose corn syrup is genetically modified. So is anything made with wheat, canola, and soy. If it’s designed to kill bugs, it has to be killing our gut bacteria.
- Take a before and after picture of your self, and our housemates. The inflammation and the bloating will decrease, as many allergies, headaches, aches and pains, depression, lethargy, just not feeling good will lift away.
- The agitation, the nervousness, the aches and pains in your body will start to leave as you return your body to it’s natural state of being .
- Your intuition will become more clear, your sense of smell will return, your eye sight may improve, and you’ll experience a state of well-being, which will carry you through every day occurences with more ease and resilience.
- Check your prescriptions for side effects, and look for natural alternatives. Are you willing to sacrifice other areas of your well-being by taking these things into your body?
These are things that we cannot see or notice because they happen over a long period of time.
They are the silent killers that are the plagues in today’s society. And they are being marketed to our children every day through the media.
Our homes are our sanctuaries. We have control over what can come in and serve our greater well-being.
This is only a place to start as we educate ourselves, our families, and our friends.
So, start today. This may be the biggest clutter clearing yet!
It’s time to lift the veil and live your Greatest Self!
Affirmation: The divine Design of my life now comes to pass. I now fill the place that I can fill and no one else can fill. I now do the things which I can do and no one else can do. Florence Scovill Shinn
Disclosure: This article is not intended to offer medical advice or diagnose any illness. Please consult your doctor.
Ms. Peabody’s Old Fashioned Washing Powder
1 cup Borax
1cup Arm and Hammer washing soda
1/2 cup grated castile soap
Use 2 small scoops or 2-3 Tblspoons per load of laundry.
I got the above grater at Ikea, and the soap at the Meditteranean market.